You Know You’re Old When …
April 16, 2011 § 1 Comment
- YOU KNOW YOU’RE OLD WHEN …
- You can’t bend over to tie your shoes without exhaling noisily.
- You see really old guys checking you out, and wonder why they’re looking your way.
- You look forward to funerals so you can see more of your OLD friends.
- “What?” and “Huh?” get to be a big part of your conversations.
- You have more than a passing acquaintance with medical people.
- You start adding up the years that you could potentially have left.
- You can tell long stories about what happened 40 years ago.
- You see people who you know are younger than you, and they look ancient.
- You have more relatives in heaven than on earth.
“So teach us to number our days, that we may present to Thee a heart of wisdom.”
What’s on your list?