Why Think Young When You Can Think Old?
May 26, 2011 § 2 Comments
A currently running commercial urges seniors to think young. I say, we earned it, let’s think old.
Characteristics of old thinking:
- Why exercise when you can park right in front of where you want to go?
- What’s better than one recliner? Two!
- Discovery of the multi-uses of zip-lock bags at a buffet.
- Perfect your intonation on, “Will you get that for me, please?”
- Senior discounts rule. Some start as early as 55. Make it your business to know.
- Using your age as an excuse for what you don’t want to do. “I’m not able to do that anymore … sorry.”
- Why pay full price when there’s perfectly good thrift stores around?
- Regift, regift, regift, but keep track of who gave that gem to you.
- Outwit, outlast, outsmart.
Oops, did I just say all of that out loud? I must be getting old.